Monday, 3 April 2017

Welcome to an odd day post from me!

Morning all

I don't usually post on Monday's but I didn't get to craft much at the weekend, and certainly not in time to post on my regular Sunday slot so ... here's what I made yesterday - using plenty of snippets - four to be precise!

My ATC
Materials used:
  • ATC blank
  • Snippets of card in both black and white
  • Matting black card on to my ATC blank I then used my NBUS of my Murano glass nib pen and pearlescent acrylic ink to doodle a circle border on to the black
  • I then matted white and then black and then another white layer .... doodling borders in Black Kaisercraft glitter gel on on to the white and the nib pen/pearl ink on the black
  • Sparkle 'n Sprinkle Art deco image and sentiment stamped using Versafine onyx black ink
  • Faber Castell polychromos pencils to add colour and a dash of red glitter "lippy" added with a Kaisercraft glitter gel pen
  • Faux crystal adhesive gemstones to complete the ATC with a bit of bling!



I'll be entering the above for the following challenges:-
  1. Pixie's Crafty Workshop - challenge No. 275/276 - USE SNIPPETS
  2. DJKardKreations - 2nd Annual Boo Boo Hop and NBUS #11 - SHARE A BOO BOO or NBUS or BOTH - I went with NBUS - my Venetian glass pen
  3. Hiding In My Craft Room - challenge No. 295 - MONOCHROMATIC
  4. Aud Sentiments - challenge No. 176 - ANYTHING BUT BIRTHDAY
  5. Lil Patch of Crafty Friends - challenge No. 55 - ANYTHING GOES


Coming April 1-11, 2017

15 comments:

Linby said...

Very classy indeed. I didn't realise you doodled the border - looks great.

SARN said...

Fab tres chic card. I see you've put your beautiful new glass pen to good use then!

Hugs, Sarn xxx

Di said...

Wow Kathy - that's one fabulous card! Love the image and what an elegant result!

Great to see you in the Playground :)

Hugs

Di xx

Pat said...

This is such a pretty ATC Kathy and the stamp is great. I love your doodled circles round the border and using a lovely new glass pen which I assume was bought whilst on your trip to Venice...how lovely. x

Barb said...

A lovely ATC Kathy. What a great image and the border looks lovely. Barbxx

Darnell said...

Ooooh, I love that Venetian glass pen, Kathy! I feel like I now have the most exotic friend!! Love the card, too!! Thank you so much for joining in my NBUS Challenge #11! Hugs, Darnell

Darnell said...

Sorry, meant to say ATC and my ginfers went on auto-pilot ~ it would make a fabulous card front!! xxoo

Leanne said...

This is so cool! Glad you come and share with us at Lil Patch of Crafty Friends.

Leanne DT/LPCF
Remember to follow us for a chance to win.

Marlena M. said...

This is so artsy! Love it!

Debs M said...

great image and great make x

Verna Angerhofer said...

That is a cool look!

catherine said...

Great Kathy and great doodling on the border
x catherine

lilian said...

Great card Kathy, Love the border,

lilian

Tink said...

Very nice! Thank you for joining in HIMCR challenge

Christi Conley said...

Stunning! I adore ATCs and don't make nearly as many as I used to. The profiles of the man & woman are SO classy! ;) I really need to stop by your blog more often! Hugs! Christi