Friday, 31 March 2017

Woo Hoo! It's another weekend

Morning all,

Had a good week? I know I have but I can't share any pix with you until tomorrow - then I promise I will!

In the meantime, you'll just have to make do with this .... and ATC with a travel/flight theme

My ATC
Materials used:

  • ATC blank
  • White card cut to ATC size and coloured with Distress Inks: tumbled glass, stormy sky
  • Water flicked from my fingers, allowed to develop for a few seconds and then blotted with paper towel
  • Building, plane and sentiment stamped using Versafine onyx black ink
  • White gel pen used to doodle and a Faber Castell black pitt pen used to doodle a border


Have a great weekend, whatever you are up to, I'll be back tomorrow with my entry for Simply Less Is More and ... some pix to share!

3 comments:

SARN said...

Fabulous travel ATC.

Hugs, Sarn xxx

Pat said...

A great ATC Kathy, I just love it! x

Viv said...

Great ATC Kathy ;) Viv xx