Yesterday a couple of dear friends popped in on their way north, lovely to see them and catch up in person. They couldn't stay long as they were running behind schedule ... but ... we shall be seeing them again in just a week or so, so it wasn't too sad that they were only able to stop for just a short visit!
And now I have such a lovely new craft area I can hardly keep away .... so I have a make to share with you today ....
|A closer view to show the twinkle|
|And the inside and envelope|
- 5" x 7" scallop edged, 300gsm card blank and matching sized envelope
- Snippets of card: white, red and black
- Perfect layering templates and a craft knife to cut borders at 1/16" and 3/16"
- Dina Wakely triple heart and "Love Rocks" sentiment stamped using Adirondack red pepper and Memento tuxedo black inks
- Montarga sentiment (of New Zealand) stamped using Memento tuxedo black ink
- Crystal stickles to outline the hearts
Whilst the Dina Wakely set isn't NBUS - it IS almost!!! I've obviously photographed this from a strange angle as I'm looking at the top and thinking it's not straight .... but looking at the card IRL it sure LOOKS straight!!! Hmmm - technology huh!
I'll be entering the above make for the following challenges:-
- Creative Fingers - challenge No. 94 - ALWAYS ANYTHING GOES
- Chocolate, Coffee and Cards - challenge No. 100 - CELEBRATION
- Simply Papercraft - challenge No. 14 - ANYTHING GOES
- Wags 'n Whiskers - challenge No. 162 - GLITTER and SPARKLE - which I hope it does!
- Craft Your Passion - challenge No. 281 - ANYTHING GOES
|Tidiest view in a while|
|Look how tidy my floor is too|
|Just look how everything seems to have a home ..... and wonder how long for!!!|
What can I say? I'm a messy crafter!