Well it was scheduled to be another sunny day here in paradise!!! It DIDN'T happen! We had thought we might even get the BBQ out later but ..... shhh - don't tell anyone! Just going to wait and see if it brightens up later.
|And here's a single one so you can see the detail a bit better|
|And a close up of the tag too - so you can see the glitter pen in action|
- 12cm square white, 300 gsm, scallop edged cards and matching sized envelopes
- Black card and blue holographic card, for matting
- White card for image stamping and die cutting in to tag shape
- Stampers Anonymous snowman blueprint image stamped on to white card and tags using Memento tuxedo black ink
- Hero Arts sentiment stamped using Memento tuxedo black ink
- Copic Atyou Spica glitter pens in red and green, to highlight the holly sprig on the snowman's hat!
- Go Kreate tag die used to cut two large (one red, one white) and one small (red) tag
- Large red tag run through my big shot inside a Tim Holtz embossing folder before gluing to the large white tag
- Small red tag was stamped all over using my Dark Room Door dotty stamp, white pigment ink and WOW white puff twinkle embossing powder
- Inkadinkado snowman image stamped on to white card using Versafine onyx black ink and then cut out. I tried using the white pigment ink/WOW EP on both black and white card and also gold pigment ink/WOW EP - DIDN'T SHOW UP!!
- Crop-a-dile used to set a black eyelet to attach the tags together
- 15cm square white, 300 gsm, scallop edged card and matching sized envelope
- Black card and bright blue card - for matting
- Inkadinkado image stamped on to white card using Versafine onyx black ink, I stamped only the birds a couple more times to achieve a flock of seagulls in flight.
- Distress Inks: mustard seed, tumbled glass, faded jeans, pumice stone, tea dye and weathered wood - applied with water and a paintbrush to give the colour wash look