Welcoming new follower Carole-Ann. I couldn't find a blog for you ..... if you have a blog then please leave me a link and I'll follow you too. Hope you'll pop back from time to time.
Yesterday afternoon I finally made it to my two aunts, having had to reschedule during the snow. It was a nice afternoon though a little blowy. It was nice to see both aunts, one uncle and one cousin too - got a job lot of rellies in just one afternoon then!
Got up this morning to a bit of WEATHER! It's blowing up a storm and the rain is absolutely LASHING down - triffik!! Just what you want ..... NOT! Sounds like the perfect excuse to stay in and craft ..... again!
- A length of wide light blue satin ribbon
- Stamped image on thick card
|Here's a reminder of what I received ....|
- ATC blank
- ATC sized piece of white card run through my big shot in a text embossing folder
- Pan Pastel phthalo blue (and a cosmetic sponge) to highlight the text - set with cheap hairspray
- Go Kreate fancy square die in two sizes (one for the image panel and the next nested size in Kraft card)
- Kraft card (see above)
- Double sided tape laid centrally on the wide ribbon and folded over from both sides thus narrowing the ribbon
- Alcohol markers to colour image
- Aleene's tacky glue
- Kaisercraft sentiment inked using Versafine onyx black on to white card scrap and cut out in to a banner ended strip
- Foam pads to mount the image panel
- Distress Ink: faded jeans applied to outer edge of the ATC using a blending mat and Tim Holtz blending tool
I also decided to make another ATC - I tend to have little periods of time when I WANT to make ATC's and then long periods when I can't be bothered, so I need to take advantage when the urge comes over me!!! I blame the wings freebie with the new issue of Craft Stamper!
- Kraft ATC blank
- Distress Inks: tea dye, aged mahogany, black soot - applied using a blending mat and a Tim Holtz blending tool
- Lost Coast image stamped on to white card using Memento rich cocoa and distress inks used to colour with a water brush - pumice stone, faded jeans, aged mahogany and tea dye. The image was then cut out
- Craft Stamper free wings stamped on to white card, using Memento tuxedo black ink and water coloured using Distress ink, aged mahogany.
- Goosebumpz shimmer sprayed over the wings and left to dry before cutting out to attach behind my image
- Tim Holtz sentiment stamped directly on to the ATC blank using Versafine onyx black ink.
Another one for my collection! Hope you all like this one too
There's also a new challenge over on the CAS colour and sketches blog too .... check out this week's colour selection - not my norm so I may or may not get to have a go but .... see for yourself